Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test / TNTET 2017 Online Application Form / Notification / Apply Online at the Official Website – www.trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET Application Form 2017
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET). is going to conduct for all those candidates who wants to become a teacher. The teaching field is one of the best fields. This is a government job and interested can apply for the vacant TNTET 2017. The certificate of the TNTET will be valid only for 7 years. Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET). is the state level entrance exam in which the candidate have to work hard because there are many candidates who will appear in the exam and there are also limited no. of vacancies. The application form the entrance test is out now on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
TNTET Application Form 2017-2018
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board issued a new notification in which they are going to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET). All those candidates who are interested in the TNTET 2017 can apply for the application form of the TNTET 2017. The application form is out now and interested candidates have to fill the application form before the due date. The application form is only available on the official website. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the TNTET. Candidates can fill the application on the official website of the board without doing any mistake.
TNTET Application Form 2017-2018 Details
Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
Official Website of the Board: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Name of the Entrance Exam: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET)
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Date of TNTET:
- TNTET Exam Paper I: 29 April 2017
- TNTET Exam Paper II: 30th April 2017
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the written exam The priority will be given to that candidate who scored the highest marks in the exams.
- For SC, ST, PWD/PH Category’s Candidates: Rs.250
- For General and OBC Category’s Candidates: Rs.500
TNTET Application Form 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
- From 1st to 5th class teacher: Candidate must clear his graduation and done B.Ed or having Nursery Teacher Training Degree
- From 6th to 8th class teacher: Candidate must clear his graduation in any discipline and B.Ed with at least 50% marks from any recognized university.
The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 40 years. There is age relaxation for those candidates who belongs to the reserved category according to the government rules and regulations.
How to fill TNTET Application Form 2017
- First of all, candidate should go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Then search for the notification of the recruitment or for the test
- Choose TNTET Application Form 2017 and click on it
- The application form will open on your screen
- Fill the information in the application form correctly and upload the required scanned documents
- Then click on the submit button and the new page will open
- Pay the fees of the application form and after that
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.