HPSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus 2017 Written Test Pattern 2017| Download Syllabus in PDF Format
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Exam Pattern 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission has released the notification for recruitment of naib Tehsildar Posts. It is very Good News for all candidates those who are looking for haryana government jobs Haryana Public Service commission conducts various examination Test in every year. For the HPSC exam, All the candidates want to be selected in the exam but only few of them are selected for the post. Every Post has it’s own eligibility Criteria. Eligibility Criteria depends on it’s post. On this article we provide HPSC Naib Tehsildar Syllabus And Exam Pattern.
Exam pattern of Preliminary Test 2017
|Number of Paper||Name of Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Paper 2||One optional Subject||100 Marks||2 Hours|
Haryana Naib Tehsildar Main Exam pattern 2017
|Paper Name||Name Of Subjects||Maximum marks|
|Paper I||General Studies||100 Marks|
|Paper II||English||100 Marks|
|Paper III||Hindi||100 Marks|
|Paper IV||Two optional subject||300 Marks|
|Viva Voce/ Interview||75 Marks|
Syllabus For HPSC Naib Tehsildar
Statistics, Dynamics, Analytical plane geometry, Trigonometry, Pure Geometry and Analytical Solid Geometry.
Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Analysis including infinite Series.
Presentation of Data.
Measures of Central Tendency and Diversion.
Elementary Probability Theory.
Tests of significance in Small and Large Samples.
Correlation and Regression.
|Defence Jobs 2017||Government Jobs 2017|
|Bank Jobs 2017||Teaching Jobs 2017|
History of India upto 1000 AD or History of India from 1000 to 1707 AD or History of India from 1707 to 1920 AD.
History of Europe (including England):
History of Europe From 1789-1938.
- Nature and scope of Economics systems and their functions.
- Micro Economic Analysis; National Income and Expenditure
- Major Determinants of Income and Employment.
- Micro Economic Analysis
- Demand Analysis
- Price Formation under various Market Categories
- Distributive shares.
- Structure of Indian Economy
- Sect oral distribution of working force.
- Problems of Agricultural Development and Reorganization.
- India’s Foreign Trade and Payments.
- India’s Five Year Plans.
Physical, Inorganic and Organic.
Property and structure of matter, sound, heat, light, electricity and magnetism and elements of modern Physics.
Thallophyta, Broyophyta, Pteridophyta, Pehanero gams, Physiology, Ecology and General Biology including Cytology and Genetics.
- life history and relationship of nonchrodates and chordates with special reference to Indian forms.
- Functional morphology (from structure and function) of the integument endoskeleton locomotion
- blood circulation
- nervous system
- receptors and reproduction
- element of vertebrate embryology.
Evolution, evidence, theories and their modern interpretations, Mendalian inheritance and mutation. Structure of Animal cell, basic principles of cytology and genetics, adaption and distribution.
This paper will include topics from general Experimental and Abnormal psychology. The nature and. different stand points in Psychology, Personality, methods of Assessment and diagnoses. Concept of Abnormality, general causes, Classification, Etiology and treatment.
This paper will include-
- Ethics and Elements of Mataphysics
- Deductive inference Scientific Methods
- Theories of knowledge
- Standard of Morality
- Social Ethics
- Logical Analysis.
- Criminal law or Civil law or Personal Law, Indian Penal Code.
The Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Evidence Act.
- Civil Law
- Civil Procedure code and the Indian Evidence Act.
- Personal Law
- General principles of Hindu Law
- Mohammadan Law and Punjab Customary Law as modified by States.
Hpsc Naib Tehsildar Syllabus Political Science
- State, its nature
- origin and development
- purposes and functions of the State
- Sovereignty and Law
- Equality and Rights
- Nationalism and Nation State
- Organisation and working of the U.N.O. and Special Agencies
- Regional Organisations.
- Marxism and Communism
- Democratic Socialism Fascism
- Welfare State
- Gandhian Philosophy.